- iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Hello everyone. Just got an iPhone 4S (well 4month ago) and this is my first post.
I had the original iPhone and the iPhone 3G but went back to blackberry as some of the basics weren't on the iPhones I had like copying and pasting and task list syncing. But now I'm back with the iPhone and now don't know how I managed without it!
- 01-07-2013, 12:58 PM #2
- 01-07-2013, 01:00 PM #3
Welcome to iMore and I look forward to reading your posts, replies and comments. This is a very helpful, but outspoken community and many of us enjoy hanging out here and helping others as best as we know how. Hopefully, you will too. Welcome again and have a great day... Just Me, D
#TM13 -- Aren't you curious?
- 01-07-2013, 07:44 PM #4
- 01-07-2013, 07:54 PM #5
- By Tpc_74 in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:24 AM
- By danktuft in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:43 AM
- By horace in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2010, 04:47 PM
- By Pattycerts in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:26 PM
- By ronbo2000 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2007, 02:21 PM