- iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Just like to say a big hello to everyone,this is my first time with an iPhone5 or any apple product for that matter.Having come from a flagship android device for reasons I wont go into right now,I have to say I'm 95% happy with the change.A few niggles so far include Bluetooth and the amount of logging on you have to do in the App Store,but I have to say the phone feels so much better in the hand and it does what is does well and simply.
I'm only two days in to ownership of the device and have a great deal to learn so forgive me if I ask a stupid question or two if I can't find an answer on the forum.
- 01-05-2013, 05:45 AM #2
- 01-05-2013, 05:45 AM #3
- 01-05-2013, 08:59 AM #4
- 01-05-2013, 09:00 AM #5
- 01-05-2013, 05:54 PM #7
Re: Hi everyone
Glad to see you, Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a pleasant experience here as I know you will and if we can do anything for you please don't hesitate to ask us. Once again we are all glad you are here.
- By DataCentre in forum Other Operating Systems & DevicesReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2010, 01:26 AM
- By Reaktor5 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2009, 04:16 PM
- By JustinHorn in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2008, 10:34 AM
- By manho1dup in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2008, 12:43 AM
- By ronbo2000 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2007, 03:21 PM