Come by and say Hi! to your newest newbie!
Been brainfeeding myself of iDevices and all thing Apple for an year from iMore. And at last gave in to the temptation of getting to know more about the Apple community.
Looking forward to learn more!
The Newbie Doctor.
- 12-25-2012, 01:24 PM #2
- 12-25-2012, 04:05 PM #3
- 12-25-2012, 04:34 PM #4
- 01-02-2013, 01:33 PM #5
Re: Come by and say Hi! to your newest newbie!
Welcome to iMore forums. Be sure first check the following links.
iMore Forum Rules
We do have a technical/Support side on the forums, but we also have a Off Topic Lounge area where you can discuss non Apple ideas, etc.
Please make you self at home and never hesitate to ask a question as our community is TOP notch, and will get you a answer right away.
In addition you will notice the search bar at the top of the page, this may help you find some additional help you maybe looking for.
Advanced Search - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
Again welcome and glad to have you here!!!!
- By shutter in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:17 AM
- By nfrederick in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:35 PM
- By tomer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2009, 07:12 AM
- By guyg in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2009, 04:13 PM
- By bob-a-fett in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2009, 09:52 PM