Intro: iPheuria

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to totally rip off one of the people I consider a friend on here :) Massie with an Intro thread. I've listened to the podcasts since 2007. I can't remember when I joined the forums but I've been a Jailbreaker since my first iPhone. It was the first gen iPhone and it wasn't available in Canada and needed to be JBen and unlocked in order to be used on networks. I've always tried to help out with my posts because I love when devices makes people's lives easier. By day I'm an IT admin at an architecture firm in downtown Toronto, Canada. I also love to work in Photoshop creating wallpapers, themes and all sorts of shenanigans.
I love JB and the ability it gives me to customize my phone. Now that I have an iPhone 5 it is the longest I've actually used a stock iOS. I also switched from Windows laptops to a MacBook Pro and the Mac OS about 6 years ago. I still run both OSes daily and yhere are things I like on each. I just don't get the whole Apple vs Windows thing cause I like em both for different reasons.
I always wanted a voice for my love of technology and when a friend asked me to write for tech blog t3kd.com I was overjoyed. It allows me to talk about all the crazy things happening in the world of tech and my thoughts on it.
I also started to explore my second love, writing this year. So I'm an amateur writer, technologist and hardcore car modifier. So yeah whaddup peeps? :)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Nice bio, thanks for sharing. You definitely have helped me on more than 1 occasion. Keep up the great work and good luck with the writing.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice to have you around. Although I live in FL. One of my fav. places has always been Toronto and the areas around like Shopping on Yong Street, Have friends on Bathurst St. and love Tim Hortons and Timothy's both...lol. Have friends all over Ontario. Nice to know there is another person here to turn to for help.

Thanks.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
iPheuria is a great resource for themes and other jailbreak stuff—can't wait to see what he does once the 5 is jailbroken!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys :0) yes I'm always here to help. I'm still waiting to meet someone from iMore in person. Yes I can't wait till the JB for the i5 comes out Auxo looks awesome!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner