Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By John Yester
  • 1 Post By Jaguarr40
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Global Posts
    15,544 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.x.x

Default Intro: John Yester

Hello iMore community, admins and Mobile Nations Personnel!

Wanted to take a few short moments and introduce myself to the iMore - Mobile Nations community

I am 31 years old and live in Pittsburgh PA, I am married with a 2 year old daughter. I am a full time IT consultant and Captain/First Responder/Fire Fighter at one of my local township fire departments. I have been aggressively working with a development team for Windows and iOS over the past 6 months build a mobile GPS platform for Emergency responders to use in the field.

I joined Smart Phone Experts(Mobile Nations) team back in 2007 with my first BlackBerry device. I have since moved on the the Mac OS and iOS field. I have been supporting all mobile platforms in my line of works for over 7 years, I have help build and beta test Mobile Apps for a variety of companies, I stepped down from CrackBerry.com Moderator this past summer when I switched platforms, but I wanted to still work along side the Mobile Nations team. After a few Skype calls with Kevin and a few other Mobile nations staff I found a place to call home. - iMore.com

I have recently joined the iMore Moderator group and the staff have been very welcoming and helpful. I looking forward to working with the staff and membership going forward.

As I mentioned above I have been supporting Mobile platforms for the past 7 years, though I am still learning new things every day. I love the help and support so far that I have picked up from the membership and I truly hope to give the same help back.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me anytime and feel free to send me off a PM.
    Last edited by John Yester; 12-21-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    John Yester
    Moderator Team Leader, iMore.com

naviwilliams and audit like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    338 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Welcome John. Glad to have you here!!
    Thanked by:
    John Yester (12-24-2012)
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,833 Global Posts

Welcome buddy! Just wanted to say that John has helped me numerous times with iOS and even my blackberry days! He's a great friend and if you pm him with a issue he goes above and beyond to fix it! Welcome again buddy!
    Last edited by Slammers08; 12-20-2012 at 01:49 PM.
    Thanked by:
    John Yester (12-20-2012)
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    17,061 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1.2

Default Re: Intro: John Yester

I agree I have known John from the BB days and even a Company we both worked for as Beta Testers called Bellshare and Berryweather for BB.

I love it that we both switched platforms around the same time and happy to call him a friend and teacher. He will always be honest and if he does not know something he will find out for you. Welcome here my friend.
    ~JAG~
    Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
    In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace

Thanked by:
    John Yester (12-20-2012)
    Slammers08 likes this.

Global Posts
    14,624 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Yester was always very helpful over on the CB forums. Good to see you here.
    Thanked by:
    John Yester (12-24-2012)