Instagram Rich notifications don't work

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a lot of people for whom I've enabled notifications for in Instagram. A while back Instagram introduced rich notifications, in which you can see the posted photo.
When I was taking a trip abroad to Berlin, I decided that battery life was more important than those notifications so I disabled it for the duration of the trip.
Once back home I enabled notifications for Instagram and ever since I don't see the posted photo.
All I get now is plain old-fashioned notifications from Instagram.

Is there anybody else with the same problem?

Deleting the app and reinstalling didn't solve it.
Rebooting the iPhone didn't solve it.
Updating the app (2 updates since then) didn't solve it.
I was running 10.3.2 beta 1 and since a few hours running beta 2 didn't solve the issue.

What else can I do? Any ideas are welcome.

kam2958

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Most notifications gone after 10.3. No text, news, weather notifications. Originally installed OTA, apple had me wipe and install through iTunes. No better.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nope. Most notifications gone after 10.3. No text, news, weather notifications. Originally installed OTA, apple had me wipe and install through iTunes. No better.

All notifications work for me, except for Instagram.
I'm in the process of disabling notifications for people now. Maybe somehow something got messed up when I disabled it and hopefully by disabling post notifications and reenabling them I can solve it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro