We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garynky

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Not to be selfish, but I've had a horrible past year health wise. I've taken care of everyone else as best as I can. I just need a nice little me moment right now. This would be great. Good luck everyone. I know plenty others could use a nice "me moment" as well.

Thanks for another great give-a-way iMore. You're the best.

GT

tomdooley

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to this contest as I used a Watch at the local Apple Store and damn, it was gorgeous.
Beautiful time pieces with functionality tied to my phone, that's the ticket!

scottffitch

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I'd sure like to win one--contest ends on my birthday --it would make a nice birthday present--considering I ACTUALLY get a real birthday this year! (I'm turning 28, but in leap years, this will be my 7th birthday :rotfl:)

-Scott

ldoove

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Wow, what a nice giveaway! Now in my mid 40's and haven't worn a watch anymore since the glass broke from my watch at the time I was 22. Since then just asked for the time, looked at city clocks and later of course looked at the time on my first mobile phone (Sony CM-DX1000).
Nowadays of course equipped with an iPhone that shows me the time as well, but an Apple Watch is so much more then "just" a watch.
Surely I would very much like to have one, but is too expensive for me, so to win one....YEEEEY that would be so cool!
Fingers crossed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2