We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2013
Visit site
A special greetings to the community of one of my best source of anything iOS :) Hi Michelle, It's been nearly 6 years since I discovred iMore, and I have to say I'm always excited to see such announcment, So Thank you! :)

And for why I'd like to win the Apple Watch, simply because I won't buy the first gen, but since i'm a UX/UI Designer and recently started to develop for rare platforms, I wanna try my luck to win this Apple Watch and maybe develop and design my first Apple Watch App :)

Ah one last thing if anybody here is an expert mobile photographer it will be nice having you on my Instagram: Wfa31

Once again Thank you so much! and best of luck to all :) cheers.

ian_p

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
Lovely competition iMore. With the Apple Watch I'd be able to keep on top of updates in your app much more easily with just a glance at my wrist - so cool.

Pau Lucero

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Being a fresh graduate and new to the business industry, real life demands come as a shock. Owning an Apple watch can help me be notified faster which means I can get job done faster as well. Would really love to own one. Best of luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods