We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndogdrumz

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I want to win because I'd love to use the Apple Watch experience. I love he idea of using one in my everyday life. Thanks for doing this!

aksha1910

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I want to gift this to my dad because he has recently started taking interest in technology and he's wanting to buy a smartwatch so it will be good suprise for him from my side!
All the best to everyone!

morganmms

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I keep switching between Android phones and iPhones. Something to lock me into one or the other will make my life easier. Thanks!

sikra

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
The Apple Watch is the single most complex and beautiful gadget made since the first real smartphone (the iPhone). In many ways, I'd go as far as to say that the Apple Watch is actually the first real smart watch. I really wish I can win this, so that I can gift it to my lovely wife. She already loves the Apple Watch I already own, but unfortunately we can't afford a second one.. Thus we can't sent out heartbeat to each other.. I really hope I win!

Huffdaddy82

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win so I can give my father one! He is disabled and has a hard time digging his iPhone out to answer etc. Should he ever fall etc. it would be great peace of mind to know he could call for help from his watch.

Raffe Gold

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Why do I want to win one? Because I want to wear a watch again. My bare wrist looks so helpless without the sheen of an Apple Watch. It's the ultimate first world problem: I want something but I have no money....hmmm....perhaps it's an all world problem?

enriquesandoval9

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Greetings iMore,

I'd love to win because I can't survive life without Apple Watch complications and glances.
Shout out to Serenity and Ritchie, I listen to your podcasts all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2