We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheckler587

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Looking forward to the advancements on the medical end of things with the Apple Watch.. being T1 diabetic, could become a great tool and would be awesome to have!

pbolton

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
How I would love to get this. I just moved from an Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ to the iphone 6S+ and love it. Would love to be able to update my moto360 1st gen to an apple watch. Dont have money quite yet this give away would be great for this endeavor.

Vaston

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
It would be so nice to win. My current one, which i got on day one, is all scratched up. I am a landscaper so its a tough life for my watch.

keithneese

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would like to win one. Working at a desk job 5 days a week, I would love the functionality of it telling me to get up. Also, it would look really nice with the iPhone 6s I'm currently rocking!

GraArthy

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I am a watch and clock collector, thanks to my father (RIP). At home I see the time from different angles and when leaving, I can have a choice of apple or timex watch. Would love to win!!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would love an  Watch. It is the one thing in my Apple Arsenal I do not own yet. It would go great with all my other devices. Thanks for the opportunity for a chance to win this!

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
if i were given a chance to win this, i'll give it to my classmate who are now in hospital due to car accident, well they are not that rich because people here in the Philippines is you know. and he is my best friend. i just wanted to see him smile even for just once. he has a bad reputation for now. but if i will not get this, there are still other chances. Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2