We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
Why i want to win this competition? Because I love iMore, the best site for iOS fans like me, and everything that is given away by the team of iMore must be something great (I don't just lick your boots XD). Apple Watch is a powerful device, but I'm not gonna spend my own money on it, because in a pretty short time i'll become old ("old but not obsolete") and if I wanted to be an owner of the latest one, I would have to spend money on it every two years. To sum up, pick me out and think that I'll be the happiest person in my country (Poland). Have a nice day!

Deetheniabb

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
Help me with my goal in converting to Apple.I'd love to win because this would be a great way to help me convert over 2 Apple. Which is a big New Year's Resolution.Also because I want to use this to me with my Engineering major in order to be a Engineering baddass.

dglennsmith

Feb 14, 2016
Visit site
Big fan of iMore and just opened an account to seal the deal! I'm probably going to get one this summer so winning an Apple Watch on iMore will save me $600 bucks!!

Thanks!!

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Reasons for wanting to win an Apple Watch:

1) With a new Mac Mini in the mail as we speak, and an existing iPhone 6+ and iPad Air2, I need a Watch and an Apple TV to finish the "double down" (probably won't mess with Apple auto or a MacBook.

2) The Mrs just got one and would love me to have one too (apparently we can clink them together to make Megazord).

3) The Mrs just got one and now I've got the "gotta have ones".

4) Fitness tracking, and call/sms from the wrist action is cool!

5) It would be the most fashionable thing on my person, most likely.

6) Winning is fun! I haven't won a Mobile Nations contest yet, and I frequent Windows Central and Android Central often as well!

James87Raymond

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Apple Watch means so many things to me, and I have written reasons for why I want to win below:
First, Having Apple Watch will have big digital inclusion in my life. ( Digitization of My Life)
Second, I can track my fitness levels using this device. ( Achievement of Fitness goals)
Third, Apple is not just brand for me, it is an inspiration. ( Sheer Motivation)
Fourth, truly I could not collect money ( Shortage of BUCKS)

So, these are the root-reasons for why I am looking for opportunity to HAVE 'Apple' Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice