We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GadgetGuru72

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I just had a baby, and checking my iPhone every time it beeps is pretty difficult sometimes. It would be great so simply glance at my wrist to see if the beep is connected to anything important. I would love to win this!!

xtianp

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
The elusive Apple Watch had yet to be in my hands after multiple attempts. After finally saving about a year to buy one, I find out it has Activation Lock and am left without a watch to use and the money I worked hard to obtain :cant-watch:. Not a sob story but definitely have not had good luck thus far. Hoping that it changes soon! Goodluck everyone!:yes:​

welbri

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
I'd love to win one to better track my fitness. Bottomline is that I need to loose a few lb's, and this would help towards that goal. Maybe then I can keep up with my kids.

Roxmo

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
I want to win because I live in Brazil where a dollar is worth 4 of our currency units, the Brazilian real. So, 600 dollars is 2.400 reais. That is IF you can get it without taxes, on a trip or something. If you go to a store, then there's about 100% tax, shipping costs, profit, etc. So it's now 4.800. It's painful. It's humiliating. Please, give me one. Thank you.

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
iMore Contests have the excitement of a lottery with much BETTER odds. I'm looking forward to reading the winner's name.

bronx889

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I should win because as an former Android fanboy, I'm new to the iPhone and it has blown me away. Winning the Apple Watch would just completely knock me out. I wouldn't recover. Lol

jazz-e

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
My wife has been looking at an Apple Watch since they first came out. Unfortunately I've been unable to get one for her. It would be absolutely fantastic to surprise her and be able to give it to her as a belated Christmas or late Valentines present. Thank you imore and not to grease the wheels but diggin your podcasts on my commute to work :)

lacika

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I'd love to buy one Apple watch for myself, but unfortunately i don't have mony for it, so it would be awesom to win one from you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73