Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I'd choose the iPad Air 2. My iPad 4 still works great, but my workplace just instituted a rule that any personal device connected to the network must have passcode enabled, SO, the TouchID on the iPad Air 2 would be wonderful!

ice8lue

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to choose the iPad. I currently own an iPad Mini (1st gen), which became nearly unusable slow and broken over the years (and OS updates). A new iPad would just be awesome for me, to read and show bedtime stories to my son =)

zukaakazux

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
****, iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s, great devices, it would be easier to choose which leg or arm to cut away (to much SAW movies). ALRIGHT Y Than I choose iPhone 6s just because I don't have a phone and I want it to always be with me, so smaller is better this time.

mmhpt

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win an IPhone 6s... because i need an accessory for that awesome, gorgeous, fantastic and really beautiful... Smart Battery Case ;)

Jabobi29

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Id love the iPad Air, then I could save up for a structuresensor, so I can build a startup doing building surveys. This would make a huge difference to me! :)

jlanelson

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
It's very refreshing to see a contest like this during the holiday season...thank you iMore for being so awesome and making someone's Christmas a little bit brighter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2