Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurafega

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Please ship the 6s in rose gold... I know you guys will not leave me hanging this time! You know this is THE gift for my wife! Thanks!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Just when you thought all the competitions were over, this pops up! :D

Super big thank you to Mobile Nations and who ever else is sponsoring these prizes! you guys said you were in the giving mood and this certainly proves that! i don't normally post here simply because i don't own an iPhone, or iPad or Apple Watch or... you get the point lol.

But hopefully, If I'm able to win the.... iPhone 6s!

i will be more regular here and be able to help people out with any problems they have!. I would love the have the iPhone 6s not because its popular, but because its well designed and has the best in class camera quality. I personally love taking photos and videos of all my family events because those are the things you will look back on in the future and if the picture quality is fantastic, it makes it that much more special.

ill definitely be crossing my fingers for this! :D

Hope very one has a fanatic holiday and a great new year! :D

cy_berry

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I will choose 6s if I win!!!
Is the best phone in the market and I believe is unnecessary to point out the advantages of 6s because advantages at all points.
I don't choose Ipad Air 2 because I have to change my old devise and this is a great opportunity.

Win Anything

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I would rate this giveaway 4 and 1/3 out of 5 :) More info soon on my YouTube channel :))

EDIT: Which is the highest rating I've given to a giveaway! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.