Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amurji233

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I would love to get the iPad Pro mainly because it would be awesome to try out the Apple Pencil and the multi-tasking feature. Plus I would love to upgrade from my old iPad 2.

BrandonB

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
The plan would be to express creativity, take advantage of the new multi-tasking and create some "kick-@55" art using the new Apple Pencil!

Jonny Kuy

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
...Being a young Architect isn't easy these days with the expensive 3D software and clunky PC's that go long with it.. I truly believe the iPad Pro will finally capture my craft in 3D without any barriers they way god intended... with a Pencil.

m0n0chr0mat0r

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking forward to do full (web)comic production on it, with apps like Procreate with its amazing engine, to app like Workflow that just opens up the potential of iOS to so much more. Heard that Affinity Designer is coming to iOS, sweet, planning to do lettering and final composition there. Pair those apps with the Pencil, or the twice as fast disk, twice twice as fast display refresh rate, a desktop level A9X CPU, amazing(enormous) screen, this machine is a workhorse.

trevorcasey2300

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
I just found this now, hopefully these 38 minutes don't kill me D:
I am a musician, so an iPad Pro would be perfect for my sheet music as it is nearly the exact size as a sheet of paper, as well as having the pencil to be able to compose music by hand and have it turn digital. I am much faster at writing sheet music than typing it.
I am also a student so hand writing notes would be fabulous to be able to organize them all digitally, but still have them in nice clear handwriting with the pencil.

musk

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'll be using it mainly for technical reference reading, notes and digital markup. I bet it'll make a killer second screen with the duet app too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2