Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbass

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
mobile and at home photo editing should be much easier. And, well - games! And listening to my learning tracks! And everything else I do I will do easier, faster and not better because that is subjective. Replace an aging MacBook Pro - possible but not likely yet.

BH321

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the new iPad Pro for drawing and light video editing when I am on the go. Also it probably qualifies as the best Netflix and Chill tablet ever!

brookekucsulain

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I've been putting off getting a Wacom tablet for forever in hopes of this exact iPad coming out. With it I will soon rule the world as the greatest graphic designer and digital painter of all time ever.

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Need iPad Pro to replace my 5 years old Lenovo PC. It will be a perfect addition to my iOS ecosystem, includes my aging iPhone 5, one step for Apple to monopolize my home gadget :)

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I am engaged to a wonderful woman. Sadly, she was born without an iPad Pro.
She does the best she can, looking at the world through retina instead of IN Retina.
She has a laptop but it...sniff...it runs Windows and doesn't have a touchscreen, for goodness' sakes!
If iMore is kind enough to choose me as the recipient of this iPad Pro gift certificate, you will help the happiest man in the world make his lady the happiest woman in the world...by occasionally letting her power on his new iPad Pro.
:-D

Isaiah Mateas

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I am a music teacher and I would love to have a tablet to use for the children. I would use it for teaching musical notes and playing music games with the students. I will use it around the house also, and I would use it to order many items for our musical performances. This device would make my social and everyday life a whole lot easier. Please consider me. I really do not have a lot of money right now also.

TMoAndroidGuy

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait to start using the iPad Pro to take notes in my college courses! I love taking notes in my econ classes with a pen and paper, because the professor will often draw important graphs to understand on the board. So the ability to use the iPad Pro in conjunction with the Apple Pencil to draw out the various graphs my professor draws up on the board all while taking notes and going paperless sounds amazing! All my notes, all my work, all my assignments packed in to such a magical device!

devoted101

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I plan on using that massive screen for texting whilst watching Hulu.. or Netflix.. no, no.. Hulu. Wait, both. yes.. so for sending messages, reading my news feed, and rewatching Kimmy & Deadbeat.. nothing overly productive.. iPad time is me time (note I didn't go punny by saying something like " iTime")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW