Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaDon08

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I depend on email for my job. Email on my older iPad was always great to use. I would love to see how much work I would get done on that screen.

Thanks.

coldbeer_7

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
In my earlier days i used to enjoy photography, exploring nature . With lots of experience in the darkroom and other techniques working with film. Fast forward the kids have moved out , i decided to join the DSLR world and aim having a ball learning the latest Lightroom Photoshop. If i won a IPAD PRO i use the larger expansive 12.9-inch Retina display to view multiple images.
Plus in the older days of black and white i used to hand colour black and white prints to enhance the picture . With the interactive
pencil and new apps being developed i would explore this area again .coldbeer_7

gpc170

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I will use it with the apple pencil for digital artwork (I'm a student thinking of taking animation/illustration in university) and also to watch videos and movies on (hence the love of the big screen)! If I don't win one I'm deffo buying one when Black Friday is here :3 I'm from UK so not sure what deals there will be

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Among other things, I plan to use the pen to take notes in meetings with Notability. I'm looking forward to having a pen designed specifically for the iPad so it writes precisely and has built-in Palm rejection. And by the way, Notability is a killer app with its ability to record meetings and lectures and sync the audio to your notes.

albertllobetf

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
I will definitely use the multitasking iOS9 feature for work projects. I'm in High School and next year I will go to college, and I think the iPad Pro would be the key for my studies (notes, sketches, office, iWork, adobe and so more!!!)
If only I could afford one...

Robitaille20

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been using my old iPAD3 a lot more lately when working in my recording studio in Studio One since they added an iPad app.. would LOVE to have this for the bigger screen.

macman68

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I think it would be great to use as either a consumption device (great for live tv in a kitchen or bedroom) or as a work device (blogging while viewing your Twitter feed). Who wouldn't want one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2