Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpardue

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I'd love to be able to consolidate the amount of devices I bring along with me when I travel. The main use that I'd have while working would be quick web work in Coda and editing documents. But it would also be fantastic to have my whole collection of iTunes movies with me on a larger screen.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Always excited about the chance to win an Apple product. I could see this taking up a lot of the time that would had been spent on my MacBook.

themrzt

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
As a developer, I'm most looking forward to building apps for the iPad Pro, but it'd also be great to use as a work portable at the office (so I don't have to bring my personal MacBook in every day). Really enjoyed the speed and responsiveness when playing with the demo unit. The Smart Keyboard also felt really great.

menaknow

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
If I got the iPad Pro, I would get a Apple Pencil with it and go paperless with my life. Evernote would be my notebook, trees would be saved, and all people I would with would rejoice as I would be able to email them notes taken with ease as well as stick figures.

CaffeineBomb

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Finally work seriously on my digital art skills. I've been dipping in and out of properly learning and even got a Tablet (as in drawing tablets with stylus's not iPads etc) or 2 over the last few years but they're so limited in comparison to the new Pro and Pencil in terms of use cases I've never really devoted the time. (I spend all day at a computer, it's hard to work up the energy and sit down at one to learn something new in my spare time)

storm7108

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I am planning to use the extra large screen to really get cracking with image/photo editing. My cats are lining up to get their pictures worked on on this extra special iMore iPad Pro!

mferrer372

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The use of a pen and keyboard with the iPad pro will be a great alternative to a full size MacBook. Form factor will help productivity in any situation.

lowlifeplayer

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad in the public school sector. As an administrator a part of my job is to observe and provide recommendations to improve teaching. This iPad will allow me to write up my observations, fill out the required forms, and send them to the teacher before I even leave the classroom. The next part of my job is sitting in meetings wasting time. I can sit and write my notes while running dual windows as a drawing distraction 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2