Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Quezada

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I would be using the multitasking features for work and daily regular usage. Especially in my field of working with the mentally disabled population you need to always be multitasking which this ipad does have.

Texatl

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I travel A LOT for work. Portability and power are key when I'm on an airplane, cranking out lots of email over breakfast, etc... the perfect companion to my MacBook Pro, an iPad Pro could replace some of its functions, be light enough for the plane work, and have battery to make it through.

I'm even toying with connecting it via Remote Desktop into a new virtual system we are setting up at work... The bigger screen will give me some better real estate in that system.

Granted I can do this with the MBP, but there are times when the size, weight, and battery make that inconvienent. Plus immediate always on!

themeking

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I would give the iPad Pro to my son who is just finishing up with his schooling for animation and design. This would replace his old iPad 2, and give him a nice state of the are tool to begin his career!

scrocky

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I'll use it to do all kinds of things once I spend hundreds of dollars more to get the not very optional accessories and wait weeks for the pencil.

swepulse

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Work part time whilst studying at a military academy, which means lots and lots and LOTS of pdfs and documents!
What better device to read them on and annotate than the iPad Pro with an all day battery life? It would be my go-to companion instead of bringing both my Air and rMBP.

annek

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Absolutely love the size because size does matter! The ipad pro would replace my laptop and ipad. I would use it at work and play and everything in between. I use OneNote religiously. The larger size would be great!

MrWi5eguy

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'll be using it to work my magic. Litearally! I'll use the pencil and split screen to sketch out, routine and script new magic routines for my Mind Reading Magic act.

MattKerwin

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I am a Middle School PE teacher, so would use it to take attendance, and input grades during class (so I don't have to bring a bulky laptop into the gym).

I would also use it to take pictures and videos for my classroom website to be able to showcase the events in my class and get parents involved!

theshaun

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Definitely a consumption device but I hope to get productive and use this in my Logic workflow. I'm in an Audio Production degree at Full Sail and this would be so helpful!! And as you know my tuition isn't cheap otherwise I might be able to buy one myself. Hook up this aspiring college student!

WayneJetski

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I'd use an iPad Pro as my daily driver for med school note taking. Multitasking capabilities elevate the device to something I can use consistently for many projects. I was impressed after testing the keyboard at my local Apple store as well, so thats a bonus.

rc81589

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been dying for a new portable productivity device since my macbook air was damaged by JetBlue and they didn't want to pay to fix it. I love the new screen on the iPad pro and the way the speakers automatically change the hi's and low's when the device is rotated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77