Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFMagician

May 27, 2009
Visit site
I plan on using it at work, or at least I will once Google gets around to updating their apps. We use Google apps at work, so those combined with being able to use the Pencil to take notes on the go will make the iPad Pro pretty ideal for a mobile computer at work.

pzasadny1

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I am a current medical student looking to enhance my learning experience through the use of technology. Apple offers a plethora of fantastic Anatomical/Physiological APPS that help aspiring doctors succeed in quicker understanding of the human body and the pathologies that affect it. The iPad Pro would help me grow as a student and would aid me in the diagnosis of my future patients, ultimately leading to overall better patient care. The enhanced power and visual acuity of the iPad Pro will help me visualize the human body like I could never do before. Thank you for setting up this sort of contest, and best of luck to the winner!

yufasa

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I will use it both at home and work:
For home it will server as a browser, email client and for watching sports while the wife watch her shows:) The screen would be perfect for that.

At work the possibilities are endless:

Travel - I can ditch the big laptop and use the ipad for presentations (with adapter of course), keeping up with emails, documents (Microsoft Office) and to keep me entertained for those downtimes where you just need to relax.

In the office - Collaboration, whiteboarding, sketching ideas, meeting minutes (need the pencil for sure) and presentations.

tomdooley

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, I've used iPads but never owned one. I guess the Pro is as good as any to start with.
I'm looking forward to using the split view multitasking and the keyboard. Considering I'll be a lawyer soon, I guess I could leave my laptop behind and use the iPad as a daily driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2