Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
i'm looking forward to using it much the same way i use my current iPad - but this one won't have constantly checking the zoom capabilities in what ever app i'm looking at. So. Many. Pixels!

mnarrington

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
There are so many things I plan to do with this new iPad. I plan to use it as a drawing pad with the Apple Pencil, a multi-tasking genius tablet, layouts and editing, communicating and presentations...gosh...the list goes on. I would be able to use this tablet for my day job, as well as at home doing my small business. I would greatly appreciate this iPad and would put it to great use!

Alexandr3

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Well, I would like to go all Viticci on this one and replace my computer with an iPad Pro. I looked into it and I could currently do about 95% of my work on the iPad with not much adaptation. That last 5% is what could be harder, but hey, if I win it, I'll be able to try!

Jude3435

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to use the feature of being able to draw on it using the Apple pencil. I'm an avid creator of doodles, and cartoons, and I could use it in my classes since I teach.

atst44

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I'd love to have this device for crossing my two lives. I am a design professional and I'm a CAD junkie. I draw out EVERYTHING. The great benefit to this device is the screen for more design real-estate, but lets get real, we all use tablets for entertainment. I look forward to snuggling in with this device with my kids and enjoying the bright, big screen with the magnificent new speakers. I imagine I might have to fight the family for screen time, hence the "work" I'll be doing.

jsprings03

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using the new iPad Pro for drawing in my spare time and for after-hour work requests (which pop up often in my world, and would be easier to tackle with an iPad Pro!)

UmairItrat

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I'd try to learn drawing and painting on the iPad Pro. With the screen size, the powerful processor and hopefully the soon to come Pro-specific apps, I think I can carry just the iPad Pro and get the benefit of carrying both MBA and iPad Air i.e. when I'm going to the coffee shop, hanging out with friends or cousins or relatives or at their places for some hours.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting one this Christmas.

But if I win one, then I'm $799/$949 better off and I can use that to buy a keyboard case.

How will I use it? College.

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I am a starving graduate student who is constantly working with PDFs of articles. Being a graduate student also means I am very mobile with my work, so having a device with both the lightness and flexibility of the iPad Pro would be a huge boon. A large screen on which to view articles and an accurate pencil with which to annotate them would be a dream come true, especially with the potential to drop it on a keyboard at any moment and write.

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Definitely excited for the big screen, of course! However, as someone who uses their current iPad (regular Air) daily to watch Twitch Videos and listen to podcasts, I'm especially stoked for the all new speaker setup! I planned on getting one on my Verizon account, but with the holidays, it may have to wait a while unless I'm able to win one!!! :-D

All-in-all, I'd definitely use this every single day for video streaming (Twitch.tv, Netflix, Hulu, etc), as well as podcasts. Oh, and of course gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods