Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap8915

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I know the iPad pro will be great for my business and helping me keep things organized. My clients will especially enjoy the bigger screen when they pay for transactions. We're currently using an iPad mini. An upgrade would be amazing! Thanks for the great articles!

melb_guy

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm a surveyor who currently uses paper and a (real) pencil for taking notes out in the field. I would love to be able to replace this with an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil to increase my productivity and to have instant, editable digital copies of all my notes.

jucevi94

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Well my wacom tablet broke down a few days ago, and since I'm an international student, doing illustration gigs was the only way I could get some extra money, thank god I'm good enough to sell my artwork - as international student, I'm only allowed to work on campus, and all the positions available are filled. I'm from Venezuela, and the inflation right now is triple digits, so I really really need to get back into my illustration gigs again to help me pay basic stuff such as grosseries and internet so my parents can focus on tuition. Also, on my spare time, I was preparing a graphic novel of a story that I feel needs to be told and hope resonates with people.

I am currently a mechanical engineer major student, and to communicate we sketch a LOT, have tried to stick to pencil and paper, but getting my ideas accross would be much better with pictures and being able to draw on top of them and since its pretty big, we might be able to add ideas simultaneously with my team members. And I'm sure there will be solids modeling software in the future, and to have it in a portable device would be so helpful... like you cant even imagine.
So, as a hobbyist illustrator and as a college student, it would help me a lot.

The multitasking feature would help me in both aspects. As an illustrator, I use a lot of reference pictures, to have it in the same screen is magnificent, and as a student, i could have the pdf of a textbook (like for material selection, valves, constants when dealing with heat transfer/thermodynamics/fluids, and I also reference a lot my vibrations book) on one side, and the sketches and drawings on the other.

Thanks for your consideration, Julio Violo.
*I really do hope I get considered though.

mariefaith26

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm really excited to try the new multi-tasking feature of this new tablet! Since I'm a kinda of person who enjoys doing multiple things at the same time. I think this would be a joy to play and work around for my studies and hobbies as well.

randysays

May 5, 2013
Visit site
As an engineer, I've fully converted to using the iPad in the field during building surveys and inspections. It's been great for field markups and pictures...no more printing costs and dealing with the paper. The iPad Pro will make this whole process a lot better due to the increased screen real estate (helpful on engineering drawings) and power to better display large drawing sets. Oh, then there is the movie watching and TV shows which I hate to admit I watch too much. I'm ready for iPad Pro iMore. Thx and love the site. My goto source of Apple news and info.

Suls_C

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Looking to use the iPad pro for work especially when I am out and about visiting stores and conducting surveys. This would help me capture alot of the tasks and criteria with the help of the new Apple pencil. With iCloud all my notes will be sync and with the bigger screen I will be able to view all my files with the help of spkit view

williambelknap

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro as my daily driver, I'm still stuck with an iBook G4 for school and it's awful, and since I can't afford it I hope to win and I will use it for school as I can use the multitasking for using 2 apps at once to multitask while researching and the other to write with pages and I also plan to use it as my main computer with the new screen as it's the perfect size and this will make my entire life as Just I need a computer, but I prefer the use of a tablet and this iPad Pro combines both into the perfect device

brhill2

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using it as a replacement for my MacBook Air that my wife has taken as her own. She is pregnant thus no arguing. 😉 I will use it for school taking notes and for media consumption.

Templar

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I do customer training and travel a good bit. The potential to use this both as my main travel computer and also as the device to do my presentations is exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner