Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezza23

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
The main use I'd give to the iPad Pro is just a replacement for my laptop, because I've gotta carry my laptop all day long and it's really annoying, so I'd be a big improvement for me.

gangberryy

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
i will be using this for my post graduate studies, my legal practice course, using the split screen to help me in the have my notes and powerpoint slides side by side. hopefully this helps me in my law studies if i win!

5176Dna

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
The ipad pro would be a great asset for work as well as school. I am going to get my masters degree and it would be amazing to go paperless and have all of my books on this ipad. I could use the multiple app open feature to have a book open as well as notes for class. For work I could work on all my spreadsheets and various presentations on the ipad and really utilize the apple pencil drawing charts. For just home use, I am an artist so the new apple pencil feature with the art applications is going to be fantastic! I really hope I win this :)

magnoliarain

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad pro in all of my day to day activities. The iPad pro will help me to organize my time between school, work, and social life. I will easily be able to switch between taking notes with The Apple Pencil and typing up research essays with The Smart Keyboard, reading iBooks on my couch, and taking selfies with friends. The iPad Pro will be my ultimate go to electronic, no matter where I am or what I'm doing.

Marko Markolovic

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Would love to use the iPad pro in the classroom with my students. I would be able to create videos, assessments, presentations etc. to make my classroom more engaging.

magnoliarain

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
The iPad Pro will help me to organize my school, work, and social life. I can easily switch between writing notes with The Apple Pencil and writing up research essays on The Smart Keyboard, reading iBooks on the couch, and taking selfies with friends. No matter where I am, what I'm doing, or where I'm going, the iPad Pro will be my ultimate go-to mobile device.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
My backpack would greatly appreciate an iPad Pro. Since I don't carry my laptop on my commutes anymore because of its weight, my iPad Mini hasn't quite filled the insides of my backpack. My backpack is beginning to wonder if it's days are numbered.

Managing a restaurant and using an iPad mini along with my floor chart, notes, POS system, and helping tourists locate points in Google maps is quite the job for a Mini. To get a grip on the back of an iPad Pro and use it is easily something I can see my hostesses, customers, and superiors finding beneficial!

As for me, don't worry! ....gotta keep your employees happy!

Lord Killington

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to use one to play games with kids who suffer from motor control difficulties. I really think the larger screen would make a huge difference (no pun intended!)

joebustillos

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to mobile image management where I can do more than basic triage but also real editing. One thing that I've really been interested in is virtual mindmapping, and I've never been able to really do that on small tablets, so I'm hoping that the iPad Pro gets the job done. A third thing is that when I'm mobile with my macbook, I love the idea of using the iPad Pro as a viable second screen.

epc155

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the possibility of getting rid of a device. I love my macbook, but use only use it about 10% of the time. The rest of the time, I use my iPad. I think the iPad pro is one step closer to getting rid of my laptop......

winstonsmith39

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I'd give my iPad Air to my parents and use the Pro to continue playing Words With Friends against my Dad. Like me, he has big fingers, so it would be easier than playing on his iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox