Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Mostly play. I sing in a chorus, and I keep my sheet music on PDF, the larger screen would be nice. Web browsing and email, Netflix, and some light MS Office work.

Digital photoframe at work.

As it is, as light-weight as all of that sounds, most of it crashes on my my iPad 2 now.

PreJason

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd really like to see how much iMovie editing can be done on the fly and how it integrates with iMovie on an iMac for polishing. If also like to push the boundaries of using it as a replacement for my Windows Laptop.

cronaldo

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Definitely going to be using the multitasking spilt screen and the new pencil to draw going to be a huge help being an artist to have an all in one device for everything.

DannyGGG

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm going use it at work to read and annotate papers, but also with the Duet app to give my work iMac some more screen real estate, since my boss is too cheap to buy me an external monitor. Even that little bit of extra screen will help. And I'll use it at home to sketch.

iFreem77

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Like other posters, I am looking forward to trying it at work; I'd like to be able to take notes at meetings on that big screen and do some image editing to show others during collaborative get-togethers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner