Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5418386)

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Would love to see where the iPad Pro takes the future of programming. Whether it be with actual coding, design, or planning, I'm sure the iPad Pro will push the future of Computer Science. Especially for those who grew up with the App Store.

Bwata

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
My wife would use it work on her awesome illustrations. We are trying to get an online comic started where she writes and illustrates and I develop the site and any subsequent applications surrounding the charactors.

rday76

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
i plan to use the iPad Pro how i use my aging MacBook Pro right now, as my at home computing machine. I want it to replace my laptop and intend on giving my best effort to let it

talldreams

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I want to use the iPad pro as a sketchbook replacement. I will use it for illustration, story boarding and concept art. It's time to make the iPad into a bona fide production tool.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well we were told to bring our iPads to work recently so it would replace my iPad Air 2 as a work machine as well as be a great airplane video machine. Of course that's among the other things I already use my iPad for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73