Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniebello

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I really want it for my next deployment so I can put a case on it with a Velcro strip and stick it to the top of my rack so I can watch movies & play games in my rack.

ktaborjr

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
As an artist, it's all about the screen resolution that is better than the mac book pro. The real estate vs. previous generations is also great! And at 6.9 mm, you can fit it in any art bag and bring your studio on the go!

msalmank

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Mostly, it'll be used to speed up my work output, watch movies, and edit high resolution photos which i imagine will be a breeze given the amazing processor underneath.

eahinrichsen

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Man, all these people talking about using it for work, and I'm just here thinking thing I'll probably use the stylus to draw stupid things all over my friends' pictures.

Stealthd

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm student and plan on using the Pro for notes, homework, textbooks, and programming through an SSH client (Prompt 2). Loved using my iPad 3, the Pro will just be amazing.

CFordIsTooLive

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm an architecture student so I will try to incorporate the new pro apps like photoshop and various sketching apps into my workflow. I plan to use the multitasking feature for photo editing and copying + pasting of emails. I really look forward to gaming on the iPad Pro as well as watching movies and tv shows.

News_Dr2521

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Any Apple tablet or smartphone is about apps, apps, and more apps! However, with the new power of the iPad Pro, I'd use it to follow and trade the stock markets during the day and creative writing during the evening. This device's versatility is off the charts.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
If I won the iPad pro I would selfishly keep it for myself and use it everyday to amuse myself on social media and reading the more forums in style. I could post and reply in forums using the snazzy Apple pencil. I could edit and create photos of unsuspecting family members. I would be sure to take it everywhere with me and let everyone know that I won it from imore 😊

proheart

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
The big screen presents greater opportunities for photo and movie editing, and an overall better experience

Posted via the iMore App for Android

iMacLover

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Mostly I will use it for note taking and drawing, so Apple pencil is a must. And of course it will retire my iPad 4; don't think it will affect my usage of my Macbook pro though.

blogspotblog

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Both, work and play, but primarily when I travel outside, as I will leave my MacBook at home.

With iPad Pro, I no longer need to take both MacBook and iPad when away from home, as the powerful A9 chip will be the best device for work and play.

Plus it is sleek enough to be spotted around town with such precious possession.

"Why buy a PC?", Cook is definitely right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro