Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colarbe

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
I would use it for my everyday everything instead of using my desk top this would be ideal for all my needs including writing drawing, it's really a step up from the iPad.

Alan Tingle

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I plan to replace my iPad Air 2 and MacBook Air with the iPad Pro. I use iThoughts for Mind Mapping and Paper by 53 for illustrations, along with the usual iWork suite of apps. I brainstorm processes for "go to market" on new product launches for my various clients. I feel that the Apple Pencil and iPad Pro together is a game changer. It has the potential to free up the visual and collaborative aspects of working with my clients; well beyond what I can currently do today with separate devices and switch apps between iOS and OSX. I can't wait to start using one! :)

the_inspector

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I'd use it for everything! I'm especially excited about the gaming and video potential but I'd use it for some work stuff too. I can see using it a lot as a teacher.

23apps

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro at University. I am an engineering student, so my notes require a lot of equations and charts which are not easy to make quickly on a laptop. Because of this, I've been using my iPad Air to take notes with apps like Notability and OneNote. I use a dumb stylus to do this. The writing experience could be a lot better, though.

I will use iPad Pro and Pencil to handwrite notes. But I also look forward to apps like AutoCAD and other engineering power user apps coming to iPad. I already do some prototype modeling on Autodesk 123Design, but a bigger screen and faster processing would help that a lot.

Additionally, iPad Pro is likely big and powerful enough to replace my MacBook Air as my main word processing machine. This would be really cool, and allow me to switch to a desktop setup (those new iMac's with Retina 5k display are mouthwatering).

But of course, I'm a university student, so money is a bit tight. So iPad Pro isn't on the upgrade docket for this year. So hopefully I win one ;).

Adrian Liu

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I would use the iPad pro as a primary computer. I'll be going to college next year, and would really like to have a slim and light computer than I can carry around campus. The iPad Pro would provide just that, as I wouldn't need too much processing power or OSX most of the time.

Additionally, the iPad Pro would allow me to take notes in a very versatile manner. Sometimes it will be better to take notes on lined sheets, other times it's better to take notes directly on slides?iPad Pro and Apple Pencil would allow me to do both. The precision of the Apple Pencil on iPad Pro is a big deal for me?when I've seen other styluses being used, they were simply not fine or precise enough.

MarkedusM

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro in a variety of ways, but I would find it much more simple to read, see, and play with different apps on such a large display. My son and I will share the tablet, so we don't have to share my phone. But he can enjoy his apps he likes to play, as well on the iPad Pro.

hbeck0

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would definitely use the multi-tasking features to help with work related tasks. I also think that the split screen would definitely help!

jwhevans

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'll use this primarily at work. I can't wait to get AutoCAD up and running on the shop floor. Now I can take pictures, make notes, and make design changes for tools and fixtures standing next to the operators. This is an engineer's dream! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro