Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippieslik

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Besides using it for work and making my life so much easier between responding to emails and comparisons with mutlitasking, this would become my main tablet for all the artwork and creative projects especially with the killer pencil I must have. It has been too long using the iPad 2 this will be an upgrade for ages to come!

wonder777

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I currently use my iPad air to multitask but it feels forced. I would love to have the extra screen real estate to be able to work on multiple apps at one time easily

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
How will I use it let me count the ways lol. First thing I know I'll be doing is using it to control my iMac, work computers and Linux box remotely. There will still be a couple days left in Nanowrimo so instead of taking my MBP out on my morning commute to write a new chapter the pro will do nicely. I'm looking forward to reading my comics on that bigger screen and my son will for sure want to watch Despicable Me over and over and over and over again lol. I'll definately be using it to play Contest of Champions, Asphalt 8,Tetris and Crossey Road. The thing I most look forward to using it for though is inspiring jealousy on my GO train ride in to work each morning lol =) #sorrynotsorry

RichardC67

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
While I will be using it for work, there is one problem that I will have. My iPad Pro is being delivered today but the Pencil won't be here for around 3 weeks. What that means is that the Pencil won't be delivered until AFTER the refund time for the iPad. If the iPad Pro doesn't work for me with the Pencil I will want to return it. It looks like I will return my iPad Pro in two weeks and then have to buy it again when I can test it with the Pencil during the return window of 14 days.

skydivertak

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
Looking forward to replacing my aging iPad 2 with this. I think that the pen will be a great feature for drawing, and helping my kids with their penmanship!

jguzman89

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I especially love the split screen and am looking forward to using the pencil!! Will be using a lot for work and I plan on viewing movies on it as well! .

Thanks!

JTDavis86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd definitely the iPad Pro for audio and video editing of my YouTube videos! Especially since I'd be able to edit multiple videos at the same time. This would help me get more videos uploaded daily!

Last edited:

garrett96

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I would be using it for school. It would be wonderful to take notes with during class & much more convenient to carry around campus than my laptop.

hoosteen

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using this for the split screen feature when surfing/working as well as the larger screen for games utilizing the impressive GPU. Thanks iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.