Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CylonJason

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
As I said in the main comments contest article, I'd be more excited to see what my wife could create with the new iPad Pro with the Pencil, since she's the talented one of us. So that's how she'd use it, and it would likely be her main computer. I have 2013 Macbook Pro and an iPad Air, so I'd give the iPad Pro to her.
I'd probably use it myself mostly for video viewing and games.

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I would like to use the iPad Pro with ESRI Collector! I inspect stormwater systems and having the precision of Apple Pencil will allow me to quickly and accurately work with GIS layers for my inspections!

deviladv

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I would be using it for games but my wife would bogart it and be doing things like creating newsletters, flyers, presentations, graphics, and other adult productivity things ;)

mubashiramin

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I will use it to replace my one year old notebook, and for movies and for monument valley game and for modern combat and for excel also :(
And for editing pics with apple pencil :)

JOSH_WH1TE

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
The iPad Pro would be perfect for my college work, it would definitely beat the very obsolete PC's I have to use at college. Unfortunately I think I may have to keep using these slow old machines.

Nonetheless it does look like a very good device for productivity and media consumption.

Hugh_Jarse

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I am so excited to use the iPad Pro in conjunction with the Apple Pencil. As a designer I have found any stylus I have used so far severely lacking in terms of illustration, but by all accounts the combo of iPad Pro and Apple Pencil works brilliantly :)

wdfly

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
i would use this ipad pro to stop printing drawings to mark up for our engineers, i would mark up PDF files and email them reducing our paper costs.

fadedlogic

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
This would be fantastic when I am in the field meeting with folks, self contained interactive presentation kit, that is very mobile; yes, please!

robkurzd

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Since my wife has taken ownership of my iPad Mini, I am without an iPad! My MacBook Pro is starting to make sounds and this would be the perfect transition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods