Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost07

May 8, 2009
Visit site
The larger screen and side by side apps most intrigue me. I use an MacBook Air right now and would like a bit more flexibility to loose the keyboard when I don't need it.

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm a Realtor and it would be much easier to use and show clients data on homes on a large screen like that. Also, the pen is very handy to get an accurate click on Real Estate websites that often show a lot of data.

inoutside

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Sure opening my MacBook Pro is easy as 1-2-3, but having an iPad Pro would take it over 9000! 😜 games on the MacBook are the greatest but I find that games on handheld mobile devices are much more enjoyable. The App Store has filled my Games with the latest and greatest and I would love to be able to play them all on a bigger screen, not to mention a better speaker!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I will use the new iPad pro to prove that this is the way my team of Project Managers/Scrum Masters should be working. Especially with the quickly moving world of agile project and software development, having PMs and Scrum Masters with a tool like the iPad pro will make it easier to do our jobs. Being able to prove it out with the one I win from iMore will be better than any white paper or CBA I could write.

bummerbee123

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I'd use this for my business. I haven't committed to tablets yet because of the screen sizes but this nails it. And it seems better than lugging around a laptop to communicate with clients on the go and conduct deals in the field. The multitasking is a huge plus too; it'd make it so much easier to draw up contracts while simultaneously reading and processing info from client emails at the same time. This looks like a beast of a tablet.

rezen84

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Being a college student I would use the iPad Pro for keeping myself organized and doing school work. I am also interested in trying AutoCAD 360 (drafting student) with it's pencil support.

slumpbuster

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
As a financial advisor, I've been DYING for something *just* a little bit larger than my 11" MacBook, but with a little more 'wow' factor. I'm looking for something for client presentations/interaction that doesn't sacrifice anything. This baby is IT!

ademiroglu

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'll definitely be using it for school! I'll be able to take notes with the Apple Pencil (saving trees), write papers on the new keyboard, and take advantage of the awesome huge screen! Thank iMore!

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I love just love the way stylus allow us to use our iPads for many purposes, mine is writing, taking notes, handling and editing PDF files and that is how I'd use this powerful tablet if I ever get one. Oh and those speakers :rolleyes: Thx for this chance.

Igorkas

May 8, 2011
Visit site
As a cinematographer, I would use it to sketch out (terrible) storyboards for my shots, and then use it for shot lists on set. Hopefully the guys behind the Shot Lister app will update it for the Pro.

Then at home, I would sketch into the night and fall asleep watching movies with it up in my face like an IMAX screen.

Bigchris

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Let's be honest, I plan on using it for work, school, fun, camping and everything else I can think of. The iPad has always been a Swiss Army knife to me and I plan on using this one to the max too.

zepoman1

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I have been using ipad as my main computer since 10 days after the first ipad was released. My 2007 imac just died a few months ago, and I've had no pressing urge to replace it. I would use an ipad pro for almost all my computing needs, but am especially excited to try out the pencil

bigtroop963

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I am a State Trooper and would love to be able to use 12.9in screen to sketch accident scene's and be able to reconstruction of serious accidents .

robertfallen

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would use this for my school work. It would be a great help for the quality of my work. Also, it's a lot easier to have/ use an iPad than a desktop computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77