Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalba3

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I would love using this for medical school. I currently take all my notes on an iPad mini with Notability and sometimes Pages. Combining this with an Apple Pencil would be great! I usually have to replace my stylus every 3 months because of wear and tear. I could keep all of my PDF documents organized with the extra storage size and be able to take notes while I read textbooks. No more bouncing back and forth with the home button.

mzambrana

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see if the Ipad Pro can replace my laptop. The screen size is the right size for me and it should be enough with the keyboard! I am sure the multitasking will help a lot!

sunoxen

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPro as a markup and tweaking device. I work in animation, and my job is to give comments on people's work. I need to test it to see how powerful it can be, and it depends on the software obviously, but I am so excited to have a directing device that can be as powerful as it is immediate.

On my last production, I would have LOVED a device like this. I spent half my time in front of my computer with a Cintiq, because it weighs 20 pounds, and sometimes it cut me off from my team. With the iPro, I really feel as though it can free me from that. Excited to try one and see.

Aaron

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I really want to users as a remote sound mixer for a Prenonus soundboard. The big screen makes this the perfect device for this.

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro in so many awesome ways! As a college student, I have began to notice how cumbersome it is to carry a laptop and a phone to classes. So I have been drooling at the thought of the iPad Pro as it is the perfect size for taking notes in class! Working on online assignments! While also taking advantage of the large, yet not drastically large (like a laptops) or small (like an iPhone) screen size for watching movies and gaming! This would definitely provide me with more comfort and convenience as a college student. You guys at iMore are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77