Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The new multitasking features and the speakers on this powerful beast would allow me to get through my daily tasks for research and to view photos and videos in a bigger, more enjoyable way without the hassle of lugging around a laptop.

ecc1977

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
My current iPad is an aging iPad 2 that will no longer even sync or download media. It's slow as molasses, and yet: it's my primary mobile computer. I do most of my work in my home office at an iMac (also aging, albeit more gracefully), but when I'm out and about teaching and meeting with students, the iPad is my go-to. I've recently had to start using my wife's very old iPad 1 to play films in class (since my iPad 2 fails to sync).

So, to make a long story short ?*too late! ? I would use the iPad Pro as my primary mobile computer for both my teaching and writing work. And I might even dust off my old penciling skills and get back to drawing comics again after a many-year absence.

JoshuaZehner

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm a big fan of board games - so I think the iPad Pro would make my digital ones even better!
I also like making fun little creative projects and having more screenspace to work with would be great.

If I win, I'll make something special for iMore! :)

jsaddis

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to use it for both work and play. I can't wait to be able to work on the iPad using the larger screen - the ability to have two apps open at once (referencing one thing while typing on another) will be fantastic! I'll also enjoy the larger screen and speakers when playing games or watching Netflix with my three sons!

rgjohn

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Want to try and learn to better edit my photos on the new iPad due to new apps opening up using the bigger screen and processor. Just got a new camera so would go very nicely together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2