Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmss007

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad Pro for taking notes (replace use of notebooks), perhaps replace my MacBook Air 13" if it can meet my needs for productivity such as Cisco Jabber, Citrix Viewer, etc. I found the iPad Air too small, so this might be just the ticket.

lizette1222

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win a this iPad pro for my husband, he is a freelance photographer and it would be so useful with its large screen and pen to edit photos.

ryanlegg

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I am really looking forward to a few things.
1. The split screen multi tasking in iOS 9 really looks at home on the iPad pro. I'm blown away how well it works and how smooth the interaction is (played with one today at the Apple Store).
2. The speakers are incredible. Watching movies on this thing is an incredible experience.

I would really like to get this and I really hope you pick me. Thanks!

lecrae

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad Pro for my schoolwork and projects! I'm currently using an iPad Mini 2 and it is great! I would like to elevate my experience using the iPad Pro! I always have many people ask me why I don't just buy a laptop instead, but it's a different experience when using an iPad, and I enjoy using it more than a laptop. The multitasking features introduced in iOS9 are a game changer and I definitely would utilize it in my everyday class work.

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I will be using the larger screen to run two apps at once for research and writing purposes. I can't wait to get the pencil also and use the screen for note taking and basic drawings.

ejraney

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
My favorite feature is it would be replacing my Nexus 10 as my personal and work related computing device. Having the ability to use split screen (something Google thinks we don't need) would be a godsend.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Gfmiller13

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like to use it for photography, which is something that I do on the side with my wife. It would be nice to be able to easily work on a photo just to showcase what it can look like after editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2