Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCleeryPhotos

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi iMore. So, how would I plan to use the iPad Pro: I would love to be able to use it for photo editing incorporating the Apple Pencil. I have spent hours editing the photos I have uploaded to my website, rossmccleery.com. If I can use the Apple Pencil and get even greater editing results, rock on!!!

kona314

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
As a student, this would replace my aging third-gen iPad (which I use in place of paper almost always—Apple Pencil, want!) and many of my Mac mini's duties!

Kage#AC

May 5, 2012
Visit site
As an actor I like to use my iPad for my scripts. So much easier than carrying a binder but even using the Bamboo stylus to mark up my scripts can be rough due to the limitations of a touch stylus. What I'd love about the iPad Pro would be getting the Pencil to make this a much better experience. I'm thinking the multi tasking would also be nice if I have to switch between different files.

samosIM

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro to document on Pages and Notability as I examine references in iBooks. The analysis, for now, will be done on my Retina MacBook Pro. Given the larger screen real estate, I will also now be able to do more in Numbers and/or Excel for iOS.

I am doing my best to do more and more on my iPad Air 2, but RAM limitations, screen size limitations and in many cases, iOS constrained apps, limit me. The iPad Pro will open up a signifcant additional capability.

Finally, I am doing significant navigation and creation using the Jot Dash, so will enjoy using the enhanced capability of the Apple Pencil!!

mdbelisario

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Sign me up to win! I'm looking forward to trying out that Pencil! Also, if I can record from a mixer or dual mic set up on it, then I'll definitely prefer it over a MacBook (instead of getting rid of my Mac Mini for a MacBook).

mattspeterson

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello, iMore! I think the iPad Pro would make a great kitchen or "center of the home" device for shopping lists, shared calendars, recipes, etc. Plus with the upgraded sound, it would be great for listening to music while cooking.

cbm

Jun 20, 2010
www.xfade.com
I mostly use my old iPad for reading books, and controlling Apple Logic Pro. The new one looks great for all sorts of content creation.

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
As I touched on in the comments section of the contest page, multitasking and the pen/stylus support is paramount for me ... I'm trying to get a craft beer-centric blog off the ground and while things are chugging (pun intended) along nicely, using my iPhone and old iPad to do the heavy lifting of filming, editing and creating is getting a bit too much for them to handle. An iPad Pro would do wonders for my content and turnaround time on projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh