Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I would give it to my mom for Christmas.
Having only an iPhone 5s as her main computing device, she can definitely benefit from the iPad Pro.

The simplicity of iOS on a huge screen like the iPad Pro would make the perfect primary computer for her.

hthenning

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
It would be my portable writing and photo editing machine. The Apple pencil would be pretty cool for meeting notes (something I always wanted in college). Also, having a bigger canvas for multi-tasking apps would be nice for prepping for class.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I would use it a lot for digital sheet music for playing the piano/organ or even singing.

And listening to music would be a lot better too with the new speakers on four sides.

Jon Andrews1

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to love editing the 4K video footage from my Phantom 3 Pro. It's going to be amazing to full footage straight from quad and view/edit it whilst on the move.

draiken

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I would finally leave my work laptop at work, and just remote in from my ipad, with the big screen and the pen, all my issues would be solved... curently the "smallish" size of my ipad 3 wont let me multitask comfortably

DirtClodimus

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro to replace what I use my laptop for most of the time. Email, web browsing, etc, plus having the ability to draw on it would make it even better. Not to mention a great video viewing experience.

louistrevino

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad Pro for work, play, reading, sleeping... you name it. I have missed having an iPad ever since I sold my last one ? although it was completely worth contributing toward an engagement ring with the money... I have been waiting for a stylus like the Pencil for years! I never pulled the trigger on one because they just weren't quite right, and I'd been holding out after seeing Apple's patents for one several years ago. Now it's here! I can't wait to use the Pencil for drawing and annotating everything! Not to mention photo editing with that beautiful display.

sushieffer

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro for creative stuff like making music on the iPad Pro with Garageband and i also would use it to edit some video's. I think i would be also more productive because of the bigger screen. Looking forward to see how the multitasking looks like on a big screen like this.

Team George

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I want to write my blog in draft form using the notes app while having safari open to link to cool websites, using split screen. I'll have my music on, which will sound great out of those speakers!

jabon13

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Will like to have it as my everyday, after-work device. Powerful enough to do some photo and light movie editing, but portable enough to surf the web on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR