Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goober84

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm planning to use the ipad pro (if I win it) for split screen multi tasking with office apps as well as using the pencil to doodle in my off time in between gaming and consuming media.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

naughtygeek

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
The thing I'd be looking forward to the most is using the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil and Pixelmator and/or Astropad to edit and enhance my Photography.

mafu6

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I'd love an iPad Pro to help me with my college work, multitasking has got to be the killer feature with the amazing screen and beautiful speakers. I don't think Santa is going to get me one though... Who knows...

jazcan

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I would use it for music production & illustrations. Also, reading, listening to music, watching movies, face timing with my daughter across the pond, etc. Too many uses to list :)

alpogut

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Actually i'm planning to do my daily work with the power of the iPad Pro. Ofc i need to buy the accessories to have the full potential from it. :)

reitveld

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Note taking with the new stylus will be my use for this beast. I do hope that next years phone will also use a stylus. It is something Steve J got wrong. It's the one thing that I love about some android phones.
Other than that, it will mostly be used for work and organizing my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner