Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojodevils223

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I intend to use the large screen for school and taking notes. I can use an apple pencil to take the notes and I can use the all the multitasking features to use two applications at once. Having the smart keyboard would be great for typing especially while using Microsoft word. Hopefully it can replace my computer

BullNole228

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro for work. The larger screen will make it so much easier for spreadsheets, presentations to small groups and a much better experience when using it for remote access.

Mister Prz

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm hesitant to say this because the answer is likely not ideal, but I'd like to use the iPad Pro for my stepdaughter's education. We could only afford an off-brand tablet in the past. It would be nice for her to supplement her learning with an abnormally quick and powerful product like this. Be it the large screen or the quick processing, she'd have the world at her fingertips.

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
This could be a laptop replacement for my primary note taking device in class. Paired worth a pencil I think this would be a force to be reckoned with.

iLuis23

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm DEFINITELY excited to use it for gaming! With the power of metal, I can just imagine having all those games on that amazing and beautiful screen!!!

anon(9141359)

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I am looking forward to better to a better graphic design experience, using the Apple Pencil and my favorite iOS/ OS X vector app, Graphic (previously iDraw). The iPad Pro would fit right into my workflow giving me a bigger screen and more precision!

airneffect

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
So I want to say something really nerdy like I'm gonna use it to watch the iMore show... But I have thought really hard about getting an articulating arm and using it along side my Digital Audio Workstation (Like with DJ Pro). Or on my tethered set up on my tripod for photoshoots. Either way it will be an awesome productivity multiplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW