Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjzo

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Would love to have the Pro replace my Laptop for the most part. Primary use would be for work, but movies would be a joy to watch as well ;)

naterudd

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I will use it for it's multitasking abilities. At work, I'll be taking meeting notes on one side, and research on the other, or coding on side and viewing the results on the other, etc. At home, the multitasking will provide a better movie viewing/surfing experience.

Harpgliss

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
With the pen and keyboard added, I could see myself using this as my computer, not currently having one. Would definitely work with my iPad really well.

ajdiez

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'll be using it to replace my iPad Air 2. I look forward to the increase functionality with the stylus. Seems like a great upgrade.

GraArthy

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I'll be tucking this under my arms and be at the ready to read my text online - instead of lugging along the Heavy Text Book! Love the big screen.

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I would primarily use the iPad Pro for business applications, but I intend to explore my creative side as well. Love the idea of the Apple Pencil!

flychinook

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Honestly.... I would probably give this to my wife. I'm happy with my phone and Chromebook, but she's got her phone and a huge, slow Windows laptop. This would be the perfect "in between" device for her when she wants to do something on a larger screen, but doesn't want to spend 5 minutes staring at a "Windows is loading" screen.

ddabiz

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am looking at being more mobile at work. My daily driver is an iMac, and having the iPad Pro would be a great way to expand my mobility. I was looking at a laptop, but with the A9X beast, the iPad Pro would be more than plenty. Here's to a lucky comment.

kh9

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I intend primarily to use it primarily as an object of reverential contemplation, and secondarily for the cultivation of therapeutic information overload.

YamiYukiSenpai

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I plan on using it for media consumption, reading novels, manga, news articles & textbook on the bed or the couch, and for games. And I plan on taking advantage of the split-screen multitasking and that larger display to do those things.

jasonpacetes

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I really like to use iPad Pro for my projects and to use for my studies. I am planning to use the multi-tasking features, it is very good in working on projects and studies. And the bigger and higher resolution screen is awesome. It's the best thing to have. Ipad Pro is thin, light and bigger, it is the future.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I will be using this as a media consumption device. I originally wanted it since the announcement then I thought it might be to big and started looking at the mini 4. Now I'm watching reviews I'm more interested in it. On my rMBP I just web browsing and watch YouTube videos. This device would be excellent laying down proped up. Having a 13 MacBook Pro that's hot laying on your chest is not fun and always. Watching YouTube in pip while web browsing split screen with messages typing to my friends is looking good to me. Hope to win & good luck to everyone!

aisie

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Longhand digital notes on iOS. It's only a matter of time before we get really good handwriting recognition, either from Apple or a third party through the App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2