Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggity

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm not going to lie. While I will use it to watch movies and shows in bed, I'll mostly use it to shove in everyone else's face because I'm childish like that.

Michael_DB

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Since I'm living away from my family I would use the iPad Pro for Facetime since my Mac Mini doesn't have a webcam and I am not into buying a cheap camera from a random electronic store. When traveling I will use the iPad Pro for working on my novels and other stuff I need to write.

pstmd

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I'd use this in the exam room for my electronic medical record and for patient education - All thins I currently do on an iPad Air. Bigger size would be great

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I want to use the  pencil to draw allllll the things in photoshop imma be so creative my wife will fall back in love with the artsy poetic man i once was

vanpin

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I really want two, haha: one for my daughter and one for me! She would use it to take freehand notes at school, CAD design or CODA programming, with Astropad and Photoshop to make webcomics. Having a keyboard that can be washed will be awesome for a messy teen. (But probably she'll mostly do Tumblr while chatting, with split screen!). I would use it to take written notes either while coaching or while reading, or just to do most of my paper work. I already use my regular iPad for most things but that lag-free stylus and a bigger viewing area will be awesome.

She would actually benefit the most from it though, so she gets the first one. Maybe I'll wait until version 2.

rbwaia

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Like many others, I am excited about taking the opportunity to see if the iPad Pro can replace my MacBook Air as my mobile computing device. I know there will be come challenges, but I am also expecting to find a number of things I enjoy more on iOS than on the Mac.

providco

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The first feature that I would use the iPad Pro for is consumption of media, cause of the improved multiple speakers. I also intend to use the new Apple pencil. Also I'm looking forward to the fast USB 3.0 type output from the lightning connector-which I intend to use to ingest video for some light field editing on the iPad Pro.

Dan Lages

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I'll use it in order to program, as I am a Computer Science student. It would be very interesting to see how it can handle my workflow and if it can replace my MacBook Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner