Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerken

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I would use this for uni. We have lots of assignments which include lots of handwritten math. Having a half screen of problems and being able to use the other half to write the solution with a super quality digital pencil would be amazing. :)

pjc26

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
As a TV journalist, iPad Pro's screen real estate would completely revolutionise my work! I always need to have at least two screens open (usually a browser and text entry) to keep my eyes over everything and the iPad Air just doesn't cut it. With the Pro, wherever I am on the road, I'll actually be able to get work done, rather than be frustrated!!

erichof

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
For me, I would so love the Pencil! I mean for $100 I could do some seriously awesome stuff on my iPad Air 2! But as we all know... my $100 want actually costs closer to $1,000. So, sure I'd love to win a new iPad Pro. Using both last night at the store... and it is so fast! Truly feels like you are sketching on a pad of paper. The line responds so well! I'm very impressed with this duo!

twolips95

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I would use this to work with photos on their fly away from their office so the larger screen would allow me better detail and of course their odd the Pencil aspect.

Rachel Dela Cruz

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I really want it to use for gaming and editing because I am thinking of making videos on Youtube but because I am a student, I will use it primarily for school stuffs.

leinso

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I would like to take notes for the college and having at same time the pdfs, and some other app for coding in pythong. I would watch movies also, the screen is incredible

muhammed puthalath

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Having started a new career in image editing, I would hit the 'pixelmator' the very first day.I could explore the tiniest details of dslr pictures.I could throw my pictures amoung vivid colours.I could split the screen,hit the mail and upload the pictures from my cliets without any compromise on continuation.I would also consider the 'apple pencil' for sketching and scaling on my pictures.More importantly with almost zero processing time.Being an enthusiast of photography websites,I could Login to them and manage my account.Finally,'The huge,gorgeous ipad pro' can coperate with my vision about photography."photos get explored only when they are taken to the roomiest".

blinkjpl

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I would use it along with the apple pencil and procreate, Adobe draw or Paper for sketching out ideas for drawings, and photographs. I use the Lightroom mobile app to cull my photos and some simple pre edits before diving into them on my iMac, the increase screen size and processing power will make that a lot quicker. Having a stylus so tuned in to the hardware will be nice, currently using the pencil by 53 and it is ok. Also would do some light writing on it.

artlete

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro for both work and pleasure. It'll be a great tool to have at work and will allow me to stay creative in my free time with sketching and drawing.

sel1965

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Would love to get an iPad Pro! I currently have an Air 2 that my 8 year old daughter has pretty much claimed as her own. I used to take my air to work and use it on various tasks there in addition to my work windows machine, that I can't stand. Thank you for offering a free Pro to someone, this is something I could use right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.