Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrax

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Not much of a laptop person so I'm looking forward to being able to use an iPad Pro as my primary computer (non-professional photography, web design, and illustration mainly) and retire my Mac mini as a home server only.

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
First, I'll be declaring it as the official iPad for our house. My mom would be be its main user. I imagine the bigger screen would be enough for her without squinting her eyes so much.
Then, I think my nephews and niece who frequents the house would really enjoy smoother and better gaming with the Pro.

curtiscarmack

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
The iPad Pro would become my primary computer. I've been using my iPad Air 2 more and more instead of my 13" MacBook Air. The iPad Pro would likely take over for both in most situations.

Chundles

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I would use the iPad pro as the best photo editing tool around. A huge, Retina display light enough to carry in one hand. The pencil and the better touch sensitivity is a real boon to how it would work.

APD3984

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I would be giving it to my wife who has MS. Her eyesight has been affected over time battling her disease and I think she would benefit from the larger screen when she is trying to read books or look at Facebook, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2