Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamTeall

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Accessibility reasons for me. Broke my back years ago and so the idea of having something light weight to carry round but still powerful enough to do uni work is amazing. Even light weight laptops don't quite work for me like this because I often have to read as I walk around the house to stop my back seizing up and the tablet form factor is perfect for this.

basboyblair

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
It will cause me to finally go around to all the great museums and life drawing classes and start perusing my Grandma Moses dreams of becoming a great artist. Well, at least a struggling artist with an expenseive iPad to warm my cold hands with and satisfy my hungry stomach with pictures from food magazines.

mrbarlow

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I'm a teacher and so I would LOVE the opportunity to use this in class with my students! The capacity to actually write fluidly on a tablet of this size will rock. Annotating student work, presenting while annotating, creating screencasts with apps like Explain Everything, and so much more. It will all be so much better.

gabegom

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I would love to win this iPad Pro because I am a photoshopper and editor, but most importantly a broke student. Having the portability of the iPad Pro while being able to edit and create on the go would be the best gift ever. Also, as a student, this would make my life a lot easier, not having to lug a computer around.

BlackNightmare

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I would love to use a brand new iPad Pro! I'm studying Medicine and Surgery at university, and it's applications both in taking notes, following the courses and seminars, and in using medical apps provided by the faculty, would be of immense proportions. Pairing it with a keyboard and a Pen, i could not only draw sketches useful for my studies, but take notes, following medical news and iTunes U courses with the efficiency of an iPad, and the confort a MacBook cannot replace. Last, but not least... I'd love reading my favorite books on mobility on this surface, rather than my iPhone's one

AVIATION ARMAN

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I am planning to use the Apple pencil for my art and the keyboard with the best Charging feature ever. I have to use this at school. Thanks :):):) This would be my first APPLE PRODUCT

adz999

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I write fire risk assessments, this will allow me to do more of the report on site, as I will be able to write it on the fly, instead of the notepad pen and camera that I currently have to carry around.

Paul Howard5

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad Pro to write notes and draw with the pencil and for the full size split screen views. It would be like having two iPads side by side and would allow me to be more productive.

roven97

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I simply plan on using it to rough out my storyboards and carry them with me. This is exactly what I've been wanting for YEARS! No more dead trees!

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
A better Bible study and note taker than my Air 2. I use my Bible app and evernote on the air 2 for bible study and note taking - the extra screen real estate and pen bring me one step closer to a full natural note taking and annotating experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73