Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahiem Cannady

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using it mainly for sketching, light Microsoft office work, but mainly internet usage and Netflix streaming while at home. This is be a well-rounded device for me!

jfergus11

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'd use an iPad Pro just about the same way I use my iPad Air 2: watching podcasts and movies, surfing web sites, and keeping up with my Twitter timeline. But the multitasking features of iOS 9 combined with the much larger screen of the iPad Pro would let me do all 3 at once!

Chaselife

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I'll use it like I use my iPad now: gaming, watching video, note taking and most of my other computer tasks. My work requires me to have a Windows machine, so I use the iPad for pretty much everything else

Jack Ziegler

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I want it for my grandsons, both are budding artists, this would be a fantastic replacement for their iPad 2. What a great Christmas gift this would be along with the BB-8's I bought them.

Sharunda

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanx for the opportunity to win this Big Beautiful Beast! I'd love to win this and if I do win, it will be the ultimate gift for my husband. He likes my iPad Air 2 but he loves this iPad Pro. It would be a huge surprise for him.

Kevin Wittig

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I would love to see how this would change my everyday workflow. It's a game changer alright... bigger games. I'm assuming this would be fun to use an MFI game controller with.

willjnc

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I would ditch my old laptop and use the Pro for just about everything from watching videos on YouTube to working on writing projects to working on film projects!

Jkoopmans

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to give it to my mother who suffers from macula degeneration.
Her iPad is the one way she can communicate with the world. An iPad pro would enhance her life and digital experience tremendously.

Regards,

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2