Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's right! We're giving an iPad Pro (technically a gift certificate covering the cost of the baseline iPad Pro 32 GB!) away to one lucky member! Quite excited about this one!

Pre-orders have started up today - no better time to have an iPad Pro contest in my books!

We're giving you TWO ways to enter:

1. Leave a comment on our contest announcement post. Go ahead and do that right now.

2. Leave a comment on this very thread. Tell us how you plan to use the iPad Pro. See the 'Reply' button below? Hit it up and post for your second entry. Go for it!

As always, our normal contest rules apply, and this is a worldwide contest. We're keeping this one open until 11:59 PM Eastern time on November 25th.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Just Neo

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm a student who spends two hours a day commuting to and from school. An iPad Pro would be an excellent way for me to get work done while riding the train.

scuebydue

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Full size apps side by side sounds rather nice. And an upgrade from my Mini. Plus being able to utilize it instead of a laptop is always nice

Aranoch

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I've never owned a tablet before because I've been waiting on a device that fits my needs, which this does in an amazing and fluid way that's almost unmatched.

JP Thimot

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Color my Illustrations!! As an illustrator I have been coloring my pen & Inks with a Wacom Tablet. Finally an iPad Large enough and pair with a versatile pencil tool that can do the job!!!

Dillon Hewitt

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
The iPad Pro would replace my current laptop (Late 2009 MacBook). It would be used to manage my home server, watch videos, create spreadsheets, and possibly work from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen