Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpony22

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
that awesome bigger screen paired with the powerful new A9X and full multitasking with iOS9 hopefully can replace my MacBook Air.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Larger screen and the ability to use the pen are making and I'll be using this bad boy to become even more productive at work.

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro for both my work and personal activities. I am excited about using the multi-tasking feature for my work projects and playing games on the bigger screen will be amazing. I am looking forward to apps that are specifically designed to take advantage of the iPad Pro's display such as Microsoft Excel and Paper 3. The well-balanced sound that comes from the iPad Pro's four innovative speakers will be a welcome addition when I'm playing games in my spare time.

tripm

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Apps and games on the bigger screen? Even looking at recipes will be amazing. I might hang this thing in the bedroom at night to watch movies...

cubiey

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
It would be a much better daily computer for me, I don't need a ton of horsepower day-to-day so until I need actual power this would be more than adequate. But still, large screen with a really fast interface would be killer for most non-resource heavy tasks. It may be good enough that I wouldn't need a laptop anymore, and just a desktop.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I want to use the HUGE screen as a second screen for my 13" rMBP. I have lots of space in the office with all of my monitors, but from home i miss it 😃 I use Duet Display now with my Air2, but the extra Realestate will be AWESOME!!!

bandg33k_2009

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad Pro in my life science classroom. I have a Promethean Board and I can connect the iPad to it and easily teach lessons to my seventh graders. The school I work at has a classroom set of iPads and the students love using them to play Kahoot and with an iPad Pro, I'd be able to do all of this and much much more! :)

J0na17anT98

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
If I won the iPad pro, I would probably get a drawing app and practice my art skills and let my sister also use it to enhance her AMAZING drawing skills! I would also use the iPad pros AWESOME multitasking features and it's Super-Fast A9X chip to power through documents, emails, and maybe even watch some movies while I'm using it? 🤓

lbendezu

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Work and fun! Looking forward to the larger screen size and the ability to better multitask. Having it be thinner though is huge. The stylus opens up so much more as well.

jpod20

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I cant wait to check out and get a feel for this new screen size. I'd rather carry this around then take a laptop to class to take notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77