Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnayzeum

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Mainly for work, but now with a laptop sized screen, can enjoy and benefit from touch capabilities on large enough real estate to have second app open for monitoring company systems, or when off the clock, enjoy some PIP entertainment.

Dapke36

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I likely would use the iPad pro for work. I do a lot of takeoffs in the field, and I am extremely interested in how the ipad would work with markdowns, sketching, and concept design for the client.

bing76

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I would clearly use multitasking to open more contest announcements on one side and them forums on the other side just so I could see how many contests I could win.

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for this opportunity to win an iPad pro. I would use it to mostly replace the need for lugging my laptop. I would also use it for drawing on that huge screen (amateur "sketcher")

Christopher Spera

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I would use the iPad Pro as a digital notepad - OneNote for iOS and the Pencil. I can hear them calling me now. I've been trying to bring my iPad to work since 2010. It hasn't been possible due to multi-touch, palm rejection and the type of digitizer and touch screen used. Now, finally... it should work!!

I can't wait to try the iPad Pro in the enterprise! This is going to be an awesome experience (with the right keyboard, though).

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Wow iPad Pro! Perhaps the best iMore giveaway ever? I would love the iPad Pro for both work and play. The large screen would help these eyes to see my screen in such vivid color! Wish me luck!

elliottvforde

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Would love to use it as a laptop alternative, bringing it to class instead. It would be great for online homework problems, doing my homework (with the new Apple Pencil), and all sorts of things

YanivC

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Im in meetings all day long. Believe it or not Im in a .NET world but the pen on my Surface Pro 3 isn't really a good pen. One of the main reasons I bought it was for note taking and it simply does not provide any sort of good level for hand writing. I could have this with me all day and gladly take it out at night for media consumption?? WIN WIN.
The pen!!! THAT PENNNN!!! Ive got the jot pen and dot pen and NOTHING comes close to it.

Sean Nutzman

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
As a public school tech coordinator I would like to get an iPad Pro to test and look at how it would best be used by our school district. Could it replace laptops in some of our classrooms? What can I do with it that I can't do with a current iPad Air to meet the needs of some of our SPED students? These are a few of the questions I would like to find the answers too.

-Sean Nutzman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2