Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
This would be great to use at work to take notes and I could bring it to my after school program so the kids could use it too.

vaporeonvoid

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
As an illustrator I find the bigger screen of the iPad Pro amazing for getting a larger workspace, that makes more confortable and fluid the drawing work and with the multitask, for example I can have the reference for a drawing, like a photo or a picture at one side and the drawing area at the other side.

jason_mog

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I am planning to use the updated multi-tasking features. It would be personal device that I would see if I could use at work (Windows shop, if needed). And I would use it at home to do photo editing, supporting the website for a volunteer organization I am involved with. It all depends on the processor and the new updated apps. (My son would love playing Minecraft on the new screen. ^_^)

vastidious

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
My daughter is an artist and I would love to get her using this with Pencil. This could be a potential replacement for our aging Cintiq tablet. She's primarily a physical pencil and paper artist and has been starting to do some digital work but the response time between the pen and tablet along with not drawing directly on the surface make it hard for her. This would likely be her best option for getting that paper feel to her work. I'm excited to see what she can create with it.

hiluxsurf

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro for work/productivity. The bigger screen and apple pencil would help with that. My old Windows laptop is old and ageing and cannot multi-task that well.

chisim11

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
As a realtor I will use it to show properties to clients. Any previous ipad was too small to do that. THIS IS IT!!! I will be able to showcase how 3D, HD pics and videos. Cant wait!!

rayray14

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have an aging MBA 11" that I hope to replace with an iPad Pro. I'm really looking forward to trying out that keyboard as well.

Raymond Frisby

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping to use it as replacement for my Macbook Pro. It should be great alternative for 80% of my work.
When it comes to editing and more graphic intensive work however I think the Macbook Pro and iMac will
still be around for a few years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.