Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischmanr

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
As a paramedic supervisor, I'm looking to try out the iPad Pro as a new way and innovative way for my staff to complete their paperwork after each call. The size is right, the pencil and keyboard are right. Hoping to get a chance to give it a try and see how well it works!

Devillbe

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I would reily like to use the iPad pro to see how much it is different to the other devices I use for my work.
We give a lot of presentations wich ofthen ask more From our dev.

Eklipze6663

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I would use it mainly for graphic design. With it being able to surf gathering ideas all in 1 place would be a great tool. also as a work and travel laptop to lighten the load.

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Whether I win this contest or purchase an iPad Pro through work, I will be using it to sketch and also edit photos, primarily. My hope is that the transition from a Wacom tablet to this iPad will be fairly easy.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I'm really interested in the iPad Pro. I would like it to replace my older MacBook Pro. Winning one would be just awesome! Thanks iMore for all of your great opportunities to win fantastic prizes! My favorite feature of the iPad Pro is the additon of the Apple Pencil!!! That would be my first accessory. The Smart Case will be my second. I plan to do all my note taking with it whether it be by hand using the Apple Pencil or by typing using the Smart Case but most likely a combination of both. Plus, I'm a doodler so an iPad Pro would be perfect for me. I love how they all work together. Save the trees.......Good bye paper!!! :)

The Running Artist

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would use the Apple Ipad Pro for my graphic design school work as well as personal art creations! It would be absolutely amazing to be able to own a one of a kind technology that could revolutionize my art for the world!

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently switching over from android.. just got the new iPhone 6s plus and an Apple Watch.. So to get an iPad pro would really be awesome to have the full iOS environment.

Harry Foskett

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I plan on using this ipad for assisting my music production. Using apps like logic remote will come in handy as I can tweak things easier and will be in more control. I also have an interest for art despite not being very good at it. Excited for some of the adobe apps that are out. Split screen is such a handy feature as well. Can't wait to try it! Would be over the moon if I won one! Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would use the new iPad for lots of things.

1. As a trial for my company to buy more. I would love the iPad as a laptop replacement for our sales force.
2. For Photoshop
3. I believe the new accessories are amazing for Desktop Publishing as well.
4. As a laptop replacement for the laptop I take to work everyday.

Thanks for the awesome chance to win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal