Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I'd take it to my college classes instead of my clunky old early 2011 MBP. It'd also be a nice second screen to have when I need to see more things at once than even El Cap's split screen can show me.

BeyondtheTech

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
I'd really like to see if it can replace my MacBook. I'd give it the real world test by leaving my MBP at home and see if the iPad Pro can help me do everything I normally do with my Mac, or at least use it as a viable Apple Remote Desktop/VNC client to my Mac.

Tommy

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'd use it around the house for gaming and browsing. Would be great to have an iPad again since my son took over mine long ago.

Jeramie Edwards1

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking forward to using the iPad pro and pencil to get back into art, it looks amazing from what I've seen and it seems like this is what I've been looking for but could never find, also I'm looking forward to playing clash of clans on the big screen, I've been playing seriously for 2 years now and the large screen would be so much better for my war raids!! I really hope I win otherwise I'll be saving for quite some time for my own lol

cboekhoven

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I plan on using it to take better notes in class (i'd buy a pencil right away) and honestly to show off at work. I work for a software solutions development company of 300+ nerds lol

JeremieJones12

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking to use this as my 1 and only computer. Don't have to worry about viruses and a million different settings to constantly hassle with. Like that it starts at 32gb. That should be the baseline for iOS products going forward or at least for the iPhone Plus.

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I am traveling a ton for work--I'd love to have this thing with me instead of my laptop. I don't end up needing my laptop most times, but an iPad is just too little screen for me on most trips. This seems like a happy medium.

I know, I know, using a new gadget for work. But that's genuinely where I think this thing would shine!

psyclopps

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I would use it mainly for work. I take notes in meetings all day. Tried a Surface Pro 3 but too bulky and fragile. This looks right up my alley.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73