Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

utrph77004

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the huge screen for split screen apps. Video editing with iMovie should be excellent with the large screen and powerful processor. Can't wait!

Ultimate_Nick

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I could use it as an excellent substitute for what I currently use in buisness school. Every lecture practically requires me to use excel and word so this would be very convientent and efficient.

sikra

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I have an iMac for late 2008. I use it for causal surfing and email. Back in the days, I did lots of grafik work on it, but those days have passed, and it's getting to slow for most tasks.

This new iPad pro, could easy replace my old iMac in speed and productivity, bringing back the ability to make more grafik work again.

Here is hoping that I'll win!

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
As a photographer, I can't wait to try out the photoshop app for retouching pictures on the go while I am away from my studio and my iMac. I hope it is worth every Buck that will be paid for it- and the Apple Pencil's pressure sensitivity- let's see it rival the Wacom

Daniel Margrave

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
The screen looks so beautiful! I want to take a ride out to the Apple Store this weekend to check it out. Sadly, I will use it for business applications, Microsoft Office - WHEE! But it looks beautiful and I am super excited!

Alexander_Soto

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
There are actually a few reasons I would want the new iPad, and a few things I would love to do with it:

Oh the joy of being a grad student
And taking notes on an iPad Pro
I could write and save trees like I always meant
Finally, Economics work on the go

My productivity would grow exponentially
In ways that would improve my work, potentially
I could even us it to run regressions on a plane
This would let me do work on family trips to LA

I could even share it with my reporter girlfriend
Her photo editing would be a thing of beauty
We could make videos with my nephew, he's a cutie
The holiday gift cards we could then send

What I'm saying is I really want one
And since I'd share it
This is helping more than me
You could help to for the price of one

I know that was kind of corny, but seriously I would love this thing as I'm on the way between school and work. As an Econ student a computer isn't great for taking notes, and I hate going through so many papers, pens, and pencils. I'd like to work on client documents and bill summaries for my bosses while I'm on the go. The Pro's power would even let me run some regressions (there is one good app I found) without having to take my laptop everywhere. The ability to work on spreadsheets would also be greatly appreciated. This device would do so much for me.

Yes, I'd probably still be the primary user, but my girlfriend (who lives with me) would probably enjoying editing her photos on it for stories. It would also be nice for us to create and edit videos with my nephew in them so we can send out some creative stuff to our families (yeah, our families would probably really like that stuff).

Anyways, cheers to imore, and whoever receives this awesome gift. :)

Last edited:

GadgetQueenn

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
My plans for the iPad Pro would be to use it for school, as I'm already an avid iPad user for jotting notes, with my cheap stylus and surfing the web. Doing both at once on that page screen would just make my life so much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR